- Most customers now need only log in once per day. When returning to our site multiple times during a day, the login screen will be bypassed on most computers.
- The ability to draw curved walls has been made available. The option is on the Edit menu; more on this exciting new feature later.
- Plans can now be downloaded in a format called 'WMF', otherwise known as Windows Metafiles. This could be very useful if your estate agency software supports that format, although because this is a relatively old type of file the appearance of plans downloaded in other formats is more attractive.
- Plans can be rotated, either on a per-floor or per-property basis. The option to do this is also on the Edit menu.
- The system now detects when a bathroom, WC or similar room has been drawn without drawing the sanitaryware, and ensures that the room is always named on the final plan to ensure it's clear what kind of room it is.
- Your password can now be changed automatically on a weekly basis (or less frequently if you wish). If you'd like to take advantage of this important security enhancement, please fill in a Contact Us form and we'll set it up for you.
There are dozens of other more minor improvements. Many of these are based on the many suggestions we receive via the suggestions box on the login page, so please keep them coming as we continue to enhance our service over the coming weeks.