We’re very pleased to announce the official launch of our latest and much improved drawing solution.
The development was based almost wholly on feedback we received from the thousands of customers around the globe using Metropix. The end result … even more flexibility, quicker and easier production and better-than-ever floor plan quality. Plus … our service now supports additional browsers and many Apple Macs.
Here’s a sample of some of the fantastic new design features:-
- Custom-set external wall thicknesses
- Option to include measurement arrows
- Internal furniture icons such sofas, tables, chairs, and beds
- Exterior features including patio furniture, sports cars … and even swimming pools
- More kitchen appliances such as fridge-freezers, washing machines and dishwashers
- Additional bath, sink, and shower icons
What’s more, many of the icons within the new solution are supported, and therefore visible, in 3D!
As for drawing your plans, the fresh new user interface is so intuitive, you'll immediately notice how much easier it is to draw plans using features such as:-
- ‘Duplicating’ icons (i.e..to place identically-sized windows etc)
- One click re-sizing and rotating option
- Single-key short-cuts
There’s even an ‘expert’ mode with fewer 'help' messages and some advanced drawing features.
One customer summed the new version up very nicely - “I love the new look Metropix. Bravo, fabulous, faster, smarter, more detail and just a joy”.
Below are some examples of plans created using the latest software.
To migrate to the new-look Metropix - which is at no additional cost - simply log in to your account, select “My Account” then “Change Preferences”. Tick the new version option at the bottom of the screen and then “Save” your changes. That’s it.
If you’re not already using Metropix, simply register at www.metropix.co.uk today to get started with a free 14-day trial (the new version is the default setting for all new accounts).